Stump Grinding Newcastle
Branch Management can provide all aspects of tree work including Stump Grinding Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Port Stephens. Have you recently had a tree removed or you have a stump remaining following previous tree removal? Here are 5 reasons to arrange your Stump Grinding Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Port Stephens:-
- Trip hazard – leaving a stump sitting just out of the ground can be a trip hazard particularly in grassed areas. This can cause kids to trip over whilst running or the elderly to loose their footings and break a bone. Stump grinding reduces risks.
- The look – stumps left to rot don’t contribute to your place looking neat and tidy. Stump grinding adds value to your property.
- A nuisance – when you use the whipper snipper or mow around a stump, the stump is not easy to manoeuvre around. Stump grinding allows grass to grow over the top leaving the place easy to mow.
- Attract insects – stumps left take a long time to rot completely. While the stump is decaying it can attract insects, beetles, termites and any other wood-boring pest. Eventually these pests will look for other forms and can spread to your home. Stump grinding reduces pest activity.
- Stumps cause new tree growth – sometimes leaving the stump behind contributes to new sprouts, which can result in many small trees growing around the stump. Stump grinding removes the likelihood of new growth.
Dial Before You Dig
Branch Management offers a free Dial Before You Dig plan before performing any stump grinding in your front yard of your property. If there are any services e.g. Telstra, Gas, Water or Electricity shown underground that may be near your stump or stop us from grinding your stump we will recommend you have Underground Service Detecting done by an independent company. This is to ensure the safety of our crew and to ensure your services are not disturbed whilst grinding.
Branch Management also offers the services of root barrier installations and remedial earthworks for unwanted roots and tree stumps disturbing foundations and footings.
For more information about trees including Borers, Bark Splitting and more click here.
For more information regarding why all Arborist Tree Services are not the same click here.