Tree Reports & Assessments – Arborist Port Stephens
Stephen has been an AQF5 Arborist Port Stephens, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Maitland areas for many years assessing trees and writing reports for residential property owners. If you require a tree report or would like an assessment of your tree for its health and safety, our Arborist’s are here to help you. Our Arborist offers the following services:
- Tree Assessments – A tree assessment can identify potential problems through external symptoms.
- Tree Reports – A tree report can be provided after a tree assessment has been made. The report includes the findings of the evaluation and a recommendation on the best management option.
- Tree Pruning Specifications – Pruning specifications will ensure correct pruning is carried out.
- Tree Management – Tree Management Plans offer the most appropriate options to manage trees in various situations.
- Tree Supply & Source – We can source and supply trees for your property, including natives and exotics.
- Tree Protection Plans – Tree protection plans contain the exact requirements for protecting retainable trees on development sites, according to AS 4970.
For more information or advice, please call Shelley on 0419 289 223.
Stephen the Tree Surgeon Newcastle assessing a tree
For more information click here.